Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 07, 2006


In general Na is an easy baby, does not fuss about little things like wet nappies or tight shirts Image. She only cries if she is kept hungry for a long time or if she is kept up when sleepy. She has about 120mml of milk every three hours during the day but at night, she could go 7 hours straight without being fed. One could say I am blessed Image ! She does have expensive lifestyle though: during summer, she can't be without air-con for long. By that I mean she wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat and even cries if the room gets a bit too hot or humid. Turning on the air-con, and she'll go to sleep in a tick. This is really not her fault but mine. I've put her in air-con environment ever since she was born (which was the middle of our beloved red hot tropical summer). Well, no crying over spilt water (or electric bills for that matter Image). I still have time to train her to get used to the heat next summer, when she's physically stronger.

During the day, she would happily let anyone in the family, her Grandma, her nanny, or our dear Duom take care of her. But the arms of the clock point to 6:30pm and she turns in to a tear bucket and a fire alarm crying for Mommy. I hold her in my arms, kiss her cheeks, mummur loving words to her ears and she turns back into the adorable little angel that she is. I would hold her until she's calm, then put her down and lie next to her, adoring her glowing cheeks and cherry lips as she falls asleep, deep and sound. Those are my sacred moments Image.
"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever ..."
Aerosmith

ImageImage

Repost entry dated 24/8/06

No comments: